– Terry Pratchett, Mort
Discover the streets of Ankh-Morpork, the greatest city of the Discworld. A folklorique network of old lanes, squares and alleys for your walking pleasure. Wherre exitement and trolls lurke arounde everry corner and much may be heard the traditional street cries of old time also the laughing visages of the denuizens as they goe about their business private.
𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝟭𝟮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: R20
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘀: R80 online
𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝟭𝟮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: R30
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘀: R100 online or gate
𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝟭𝟮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿: R50 online or gate
- The Discworld Dress Up. Embody your favourite character and be victorious. Win Thynngs.
- Of Gods and Guilds Quest.
Complete the tasks as laid out for you.
Choose your Guild – Thieves, Assassins or Beggars!
- Fabricati diem, pvnc: test your mettale and train with the City Watch, they are recruiting!
- The Village Trading Post: bring your old fantasy books, comics, graphic novels, trading cards, games and #TeamCMOT will sell them for you for a small consideration.
- The presence of beer always greases the rungs of the evolutionary ladder so make sure your Inn-sewer-ants-polly-seas are up to date and join us in The Mended Drum. Scumble on sale too!
- Expect a test of wits, much revelry, singing and many barbarians. (And a wizard’s staff. With a knob on the end.)
- Burnt crunchy bits, dwarf bread, rat onna stick and other local delicacies can be found between Harga’s House of Ribs and the Curry Gardens, so weary travellers and brave explorers will not have holes in their tummies. Keep an eye out for Cut-me-own-Throat Dibbler.
- Workshops with your favourite characters! Build thyngs. Decorate other thyngs! (No elephants)
- The Odium Moving Pictures House invites you to rest your weary rears, munch on banged grains and be enveloped in the screenings of Sir Terry Pratchett’s visual fantastical-ness.