Unicorns, dragons and all magical beasts; Mermaids, griffins and werewolves come feast
At the Fantasy Fayre, ‘specially for all Who have feathers and fur and claws galore!
𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒: R50 online, R70 on the day
𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐: R20
𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐒 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬): FREE
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: R20 per vehicle
(Please keep all pets, dragons, mother-in-laws and rowdy friends on leash at all times)
𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐄: goo.gl/maps/S3iPvdMyN5HS2pvT9
From 10am – 5pm the Fayre opens to all manner of fantasy games and craftsmen.
- Dress up! Fantastic prizes in the Adult, Kids & Best Mask fancy dress categories.
- Know your fantasy stuff? Grab a team and join our FANTASY QUIZ!
- Adventurer? Join the Creature Quest and complete all the tasks for amazing prizes!
- Are you feeling lucky, punkin’? The Dragon’s Hoard is now worth over R5000 – get a R20 ticket to be in it to win it on the day.
- Make a Monster! Can you create the most monstrous mutant water monster of them all?
Expect all manner of fantasy themed market stalls and merriment: play games, have a go at archery or sample Eoin’s Tankard mead while you watch weapons forging; or have a unicorn ride!
Wander through the market to the sounds of the bards and the clash of steel on steel as the JuggerKnights spar. Handmade jewellery, dragons, unicorns, ceramics, art, clothing, craft beer and delicious food and more is on sale at the stalls.
🦄 ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ! 🦄
ɴᴏ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴛʀʏ 🦄 ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ