Past the glitter curtain, enter a world of shimmies and shrieks, tease and taunts. This is not the world you knew before, this deliciously delightful land of the dark and the damned. Expect tricks, treats and tassels xoxo
Brought to you by Vintage Nouveau Burlesque
18 – 19 October 2019
Theatre doors close at 8:00pm
Early bird R150pp
Normal price R200pp
10% off Block Bookings of 5 or more | 15% off Block Bookings of 15 or more
Splash Zone R250pp (Ticket includes treats: 1x Von Fluff candyfloss, craft lollipop and one drink token)
Ticket tokens available at R15 each for drinks and treats.
Google Maps Pin: goo.gl/maps/c5gvhuYJkhRqNf567
Venue: National School of the Arts, Downstairs Theatre, Please use Melle Street Entrance, Braampark, Johannesburg
Safe and secure inside parking.
For queries please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creepin’ it real: This show is rated R for Racy.
Tease & Cs apply: No photography | Ticket Tokens are non transferable
If you would like to pre-order your food, simply pick your favorite option from below and buy a food ticket for that on the Quicket Link.
Please note we suggest you pre-order your food as food at the venue will be limited.
1) Aliens stole my Cow-Gau Bao ( No veg or vegan option )
Slow-roasted marinated beef pulled apart and stuffed into bao buns. Accompanied by crunchy veg and choice of sauces.
– Standard – R 85.00
-Spicy option at no extra charge
2) Hypnotized Chicken Quesadilla flattie ( Why did the chicken cross the road? )
Succulent chicken, slow roasted and tossed with mayo, mustard and fresh parsley, served in a toasted corn tortilla ( gluten and meat/dairy-free, ) with a melty cheesy base.
– Standard – R 75.00
– Vegetarian ( No meat: Dairy cheese, salsa and avo ) – R 65.00
– Vegan ( vegan cheese, salsa and avo ) – R 75.00
– Spicy option at no extra charge for any of the above
3) Dagon’s ‘Shadow over Innsmouth,’ fish roll
A fresh Hake Burrito served up sushi-style: rolled together with rice and veg in a seaweed wrap. Served with wasabi mayo and soy sauce.
– Standard – R 85.00
– Vegetarian ( no meat, includes dairy and extra veggies ) – R 75.00
– Vegan ( Burrito bean substitute and vegan mayo ) – R 75.00
– Add Peanut sauce to any of the above at no extra charge
4) Bloody eggs of Sammael ( Vegetarian and Vegan only – meat and dairy-free )
Chickpeas and beans rolled and blended with aromatic herbs, served in a fresh Napoletana sauce
– Standard – R 65.00
– Crispy deep-fried